Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Facing my Fear

                               Facing my fear


OMG!! As I watched the Stratosfear ride swing back and forth I was terrified and entertained at the same time. I was in the line to have my turn  when I saw the ride flip upside down. I was anxious at the same time I wanted to face my fear. It was my turn to go on so I quickly hopped on and buckled my seat belt.


The ride began starting with a slow pace. All of a sudden something bad, really bad made a loud rumble. I was going to explode. The ride went higher and higher in slow motion when, I spewed out colorful things which you don’t need to know. I felt so sorry for the people who were watching. Ohh my gosh!! I noticed that I was upside down. I panicked and screamed then panicked and screamed.
My friend’s mum was also on the ride and made sure If was scared I would hold her hand really like really tight.  I felt sorry because I was squeezing her hand so tight her veins were popping out.  My blood was rushing down to my head as it felt like it was going to explode.  The ride was starting to go slower and slower. It was finally done. My legs were like jelly that was going to collapse. I really didn’t want to go back again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.