Pages

Friday 19 June 2015

Basketball skills

Walt: Write simple and complex sentences

For the past few weeks we have been learning skills about basketball.Every Thursday room seven maths class and 6 walks over to the hall for their basketball lesson. We have different time and days to go to basketball.


Our two instructors are coach Malik and coach Yaran. One of the three skills that we practice in basketball are Jump stop,chest pass and the golden child.

What I like playing was the golden child,there are two teams. One team is the shooter and the other team is the runner. The runner team have to run around the hall and get to the end of the wall while the shooter is trying to shoot the ball in the hoop. Once they get the ball into the hoop they yell “STOP”. You can only move when the golden child has ran past you.I was exhausted while I was running to the end of the wall.Sweat was trickling down my back.


What is your favourite skills? I really enjoyed basketball and getting to meet coach Malik and coach Yaran. They have taught us a lot of lesson this team.Basketball is the most sweetest and funniest  game I ever played. Next year I am looking forward to learn about more fun game like basketball. I love basketball                               

Basketball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.