Pages

Thursday 5 February 2015

Holiday highlight

  Holiday Highlight
Have you been to mission bay? During the school holiday the church and my family went to mission bay to celebrate A.J’s last day.He was leaving for Three years just for a rugby tournament at Australia.


When we arrived our church were playing volley on the grass A.J was having heaps of excitement and joy.I love playing with my friend Anna and Tina in the water fountain during the day.It was a fun night at mission bay.


What was your favourite part?My favourite part was playing with my two best friend’s Tina and Anna.I love to hear about your wonderful holiday highlight.


       
Walt: For our writing we have to till many detail to make our writing interesting  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.