Pages

Friday 11 April 2014

What is fiafia to you?

Introduction -
Do you know what fiafia mean? Well fiafia means two words. In samoa it means happy and in New Zealand it  means get together or celebration. We are doing fiafia because we want to support our culture and our tutor. We have to go in the right line and participate with our group and show  the audience what moves we are doing.


Our Fiafia And My Group
The group I am in for fiafia is hip hop. In hip hop we do fast moves to the beat.In Pt England the fiafia started in the 90s all the way to the 2000s. Now this is going to be one of our many fiafia. My tutor is  Miss Thompson and she is a great teacher.


Key Competencies
The two key competencies, I am going to use is managing self and participating and contributing.I am going to manage myself  by doing the right thing and moves. I am going to participate and contribute by moving at the same time and going in the right place with the right attitude.


Conclusion
So do you know what fiafia means now? Next year I am looking forward to be in the middle hop hip again. Now you know what group I am in and who is our tutor. Thanks for reading my writing and looking up my blog. I hope for more information from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.