Pages

Sunday 5 April 2015

Easter holiday writing

Easter Easter Easter Easter is back!!!I am having a wonderful day with my family on Easter Sunday.Today we dressed up early in the morning to go to church.All our church members were dressed up neat and pretty. Once we arrived we all had a candle each, holding it while singing songs. We prayed, sang and worshiped. We had a fun time singing.


My favourite part was when my brother Miracle was singing with the youth.All their voices were all good.They had done a play of Jesus who died on the cross and  sang a worship song. Easter Sunday was a great time together with my friends, Sunday school teacher,family and other people.


Easter mean to me when Jesus died on the cross and rose again.What these Easter mean to you?I guess you all might be eating chocolate by now um yummy.Wish you a safe holiday.



Image result for easter egg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.