Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Duffy Theatre 2015

What a funny show we had on Monday!!!
The year 1-8 went to see a Duffy theatre in the hall. when we arrived we sat down in our home class’s it was so hot in the hall.When the show started they introduced what there are going to act there was Duffy,sienna and a lady that acted all kind of different characters..


The funniest part of the show was when the garden lady was singing the tink song. I thought that was the funniest Duffy show I had ever been to. The garden lady was in Sienna’s imagination and Duffy thought that she was silly talking to her self. Duffy couldn't see her because the garden lady was in Sienna’s head.

My favorite part was when duffy helped Sienna read her favorite book .She helped Maui catch the sun so they could have more time to fish.My favoite book that sienna read was the dinosaur.   


Have you ever been to a duffy show before if you have then how many have you been to?The Duffy show was wonderful my favorite character was the garden lady.  
I think that the show was a 8/10.It encouraged me to read hard books. Do you like reading books?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.